Zone disappeared
Microsoft
2009-07-08 07:35:01 UTC
Dear ALL,

I have a problem on a win2000 dns server active directory integrated.

Details are:

a registerd zone on a secondary dns server suddenly disappear (restart of
machine or dns service restart) so I have to re-create and transfer from
master.

Please , anyone of you have an idea?

Reagards

Alberto Brivio
Ace Fekay [Microsoft Certified Trainer]
2009-07-08 23:05:25 UTC
Post by Microsoft
Dear ALL,
I have a problem on a win2000 dns server active directory integrated.
a registerd zone on a secondary dns server suddenly disappear (restart of
machine or dns service restart) so I have to re-create and transfer from
master.
Please , anyone of you have an idea?
Reagards
Alberto Brivio
Alberto, check the other group for responses, please. Try to use the cross-posting feature instead of multi-posting. It's to your benefit, as well as ours.

Thanks,
Ace